Ordering & Tracking Status
In addition to placing orders on our website, you may order by phone or mail:
- Phone Number: 1-800-262-5483 (toll free), 24 hours a day
- Postal Mail Address:
PO Box 28
Red Hill, PA 18076
Credit Cards: We accept payments by VISA, MasterCard, American Express and Discover. To protect your security, we use a combination of the best and newest technologies to safeguard and encrypt credit card data.
Personal Checks, Money Orders, Cashier’s Checks and Cash: We accept personal checks, money orders and cashier’s checks. We do not accept cash. If you choose to pay by check, we will wait 10 days after receiving your mailed payment before shipping your order. Please be sure to include the following information on a piece of paper when paying by check: name, address, telephone number, email address, products ordered, prices of products, and shipping information.
EMAILS ABOUT YOUR ORDER
After your order is placed, we will send you the following email updates about your order:
- Order Confirmation Email: We will send you a confirmation of your order that will include a list of the items ordered as well as an order number. Keep this email for your records.
- Shipment Confirmation Email: After your order ships from our warehouse, we will send you an email confirming shipment and include tracking information
- Important Notices about Your Order: If we have any problems in processing your order, we’ll send you an email and try to clear up the problem quickly. For instance, there may be a problem with an address or payment verification.
ORDER STATUS & TRACKING INFORMATION
After your order is shipped, we will send you an email with tracking information and a link so you can always check on the progress of your shipment.
If you have an account with us, you can always check on the tracking status by visiting your account. Click the "Your Account" link at the top of any page of the MyResqProducts.com website. You will be prompted to log in with your email address and password. Click on "Order Status" in the navigation menu. An order summary page will provide you with detailed information about your current and past orders.
After your order is shipped, your tracking number, if available, will be displayed. To track your order via the carrier's website, you may click on the tracking number to view the delivery status of your order. Please note that some carriers may not have tracking information available for up to 24 business hours after the order is shipped.
FREQUENTLY ASKED QUESTIONS ABOUT ORDERS
- Is it safe to use my credit card on your site?
Shopping at MyResqProducts.com is safe. Our site is protected by SSL encryption technology to prevent data theft. We use software which has an outstanding reputation for providing shoppers the safest, most secure shopping environment possible.
- What forms of payment do you accept?
We currently accept VISA, MasterCard, American Express, and Discover credit cards. It is our policy to not charge your credit card until we are ready to ship your order.
- Can I order items with personal checks, cashier’s checks or money orders?
Yes. We will usually ship orders within one business day after receiving cashier’s checks and money orders. We will not ship your order until 10 business days after receiving your personal check. Please be sure to include with your check a sheet of paper listing your name, address, phone number, email address and the products you wish to order with your payment.
- Do you accept back orders?
We always try to keep inventory in stock. On those rare occasions when we do run out of stock, we will accept your order and ship it as soon as possible. Your credit card will not be charged until we are ready to ship your order.
- Do you charge sales tax on any item?
No, none of our health supplements are currently taxable.
- Do you have stores we can visit or a catalog we can order?
Sorry but we do not have a store for you to visit. We only offer our products through our website that we consider to be an electronic store and print catalog. You may order a catalog by filling out the catalog request form.