"GlycoMarine is a natural alternative to taking a traditional NSAID. It helps fight inflammation without any of the side effects of the traditional NSAIDS. It is safe to take with other medications. My patients have reported excellent pain relief with GlycoMarine. I recommend it to all of my patients with pain from arthritis or other orthopaedic conditions."
–Dr. Eric Lebby, MD
GlycoMarine Joint Support is a superior, multi-functional health supplement. Helps you move better with less pain and much more comfort. Helps with common aches and pains.
- Reduce inflammation
- Promote better joint mobility
- Support joint function
- Maintain healthy cartilage
- Improve pain associated with arthritis
Made from New Zealand Green-Lipped Mussels
This unique and natural formulation is a proprietary marine glycogen complex harvested exclusively from New Zealand green-lipped mussels. A liquid extract is snap-frozen and freeze-dried, ensuring the highest quality bioactive (best utilized by the body) ingredient for treating joint pain and inflammation.
Gentle on Your Stomach
GlycoMarine is gastro-protective so it won’t upset your stomach. It may help shield the stomach from the potentially harmful effects of many common, over-the-counter non-steroidal anti-inflammatory drugs (NSAIDs).
Many of our customers find they start feeling relief within a few days. Order by Auto Ship and start feeling better soon for only $.62 a day!
Read our Customer Reviews
Be sure to read some of our customer reviews of Glycomarine (click on the blue-grey tabs above).
We are so sure you will feel better by using Res-Q LDL-X Red Yeast Rice that if you are not completely satisfied, return it within 60 days of purchase and we will refund your product purchase.
These statements have not been evaluated by the Food and Drug Administration. This product is not intended to diagnose, treat, cure or prevent any disease. It is recommended that a physician be consulted before taking any supplements.
- Winter CA, Risley EA & Nuss GW, Carrageenin Induced Oedema in Hind Paw of the Rat as an Assay for Anti-inflammatory Drugs. Proc Soc Exp Biol Med 111:544-547 (1962).
- Ormrod DJ & Miller TE, Assessment of Anti-inflammatory Agents Using 1251 Labeled Human Serum Albumin to Quantify Footpad Oedema Volume in the Rat. Pharm Res, 8: 1270-1273 (1991).
- Gibson RG, Gibson SLM, Conway V & Chappell D. Perna Canalliculus in the treatment of Arthritis. The Practitioner, 224, 995-999, (1980)
- Rainsford KD & Whitehouse MW. Gastro-protective and Anti-inflammatory Properties of Green Lipped Mussel. (Perna canaliculus) Preparation. Arzneim-Forsch. /Drug Research, 30(11), 2128-2132, (1980).
- Miller TE & Ormrod D. The Anti-inflammatory Activity of Perna Canaliculus (NZ green lipped mussel). New Zealand Medical Journal, 667, 187-193 (1980).
- Couch RAF, Ormrod DJ, Miller TE & Watkins WB. Anti-inflammatory Activity in Fractionated Extracts of the Green-Lipped Mussel. New Zealand Medical Journal, 720, 803-806 (1982).
- Miller TE & Wu H. In Vivo Evidence for Prostaglandin Inhibitory Activity in New Zealand Green-Lipped Mussel Extract. New Zealand Medical Journal, 755, 355-357 (1984).
- Billard H. Extract of Perna Canaliculus (New Zealand Green-Lipped Mussel) in Rheumatology. La Gazette Medicale, 92(7), 1-5, 1985.
- Audeval B & Bouchacourt P. Double blind, placebo controlled study of the Mussel Perna Canaliculus (New Zealand Green-Lipped Mussel) in Gonarthritis (arthritis of the knee). La Gazette Medicale, 93 (38), 1986.
- Kosuge T, Tsuji K, Ishida H & Yamaguchi T. Isolation of an Anti-histamine Substance from Green-Lipped Mussel (Perna Canaliculus). Chem. Pharm. Bull, 34, 4825-4828, 1986.
- Miller TE, Dodd J., Ormrod D & Geddes R. Anti-inflammatory Activity of Glycogen Extracted from Perna canaliculus (NZ Green-Lipped Mussel). Agents and actions, 38, C139-C142, 1993.
- Ormrod DJ, Dodd JR, Geddes R & Miller TE. Demonstration and Characterization of anti-inflammatory activity in a carbohydrate (glycogen) extract of the New Zealand green-lipped mussel (Perna canaliculus). Proceedings of the 6th International Congress of the European Association for Veterinary Pharmacology and Therapeutics, Blackwell Scientific Publications, p160, 1994.
- Ingredients & Use
To improve joint mobility, take 2 capsules daily with water. To accelerate product benefits, intake may be increased to 4 capsules daily.
- Fantastic Products Review by Ron
Price Value Quality
No more Aspirin, no more NSAIDS, HDL up, LDL and Tgs down, ride my bike 10-12 miles every day, 77 years old.
Would never stop taking the ResQ regimen I am on. I am a steady listener of your early morning Sat and Sun programs. Great dialog and medical knowledge from Dr. Lebby! How can anybody put a price on one's good health?????
(Posted on 8/18/2014)
- This stuff really works Review by Roger
Price Value Quality
I am generally skeptical of natural remedies. However, I bought Glyco Marine on the strong recommendation from a 78 year old, nationally ranked competitive water skier. It has significantly reduced the pain my wife has with her arthritic hip. We have noticed no adverse side effects. It has helped every person we have recommended it to.
(Posted on 7/17/2014)
- It works Review by Ed S
Quality Price Value
In September a year ago I went for blood work. They of course asked me to make a fist. It surprised me I could not. I could only Close my fingers as if I had a baseball bat in either hand. Started taking the products in October and by December was able to make a fist in either hand. I also give one capsule per day to my nine-year-old, 113 pound, Bearded collie mix .
(Posted on 7/8/2014)
- Above average Review by juju
Price Value Quality
I bought this several months ago due to arthritic pain in my lower back & joints. I take 2 a day & have noticed an improvement because I don't take as many Aleves as I did prior to buying glycomarine. I like this product very much.
(Posted on 6/24/2014)
- poor Review by sea
Price Value Quality
This was the first time I've taken GylcoMarine.
I would prefer liquid over freeze dried extract and
the filler titanium dioxide caused me concern due to
the controversy of it might cause cancer. Won't buy this brand again.
(Posted on 6/13/2014)
- Oceana Glyco Marine Review by Meg
Price Value Quality
I have been taking this for about 2 wks. I do feel a difference. I started with 4 tablets a day as suggested. I hope to reduce the dosage to 2 tablets a day after 1 month. I would recommend this product. I had knee replacement and still suffer with swelling and pain. This product has helped with both of these symptoms.
(Posted on 6/4/2014)
Write Your Own Review
What is the difference between GlycoMarine and Glucosamine?
What does gastro-protective mean?
GlycoMarine is gentle on the stomach and helps protect the delicate stomach lining from the damaging effects of certain painkillers.
What is the difference between Res-Q 1250 and GlycoMarine?
Res-Q 1250 contains high-potency EPA and DHA omega-3 fatty acids from fish. GlycoMarine contains an extract from green lipped-mussels.
Both provide powerful anti-inflammatory benefits however GlycoMarine contains ingredients that improve joint health in other ways including protecting cartilage and helping cushion joints.
Does GlycoMarine contain shellfish?
Yes it is an extract from the green lipped muscle.
What is a green lipped mussel and where does it come from?
Green-Lipped Mussel differs from other mussel species in that it has dark brown/green shells with green lips around the edges, and only has one adductor muscle. It is also one of the largest mussel species and is only found in ocean waters of New Zealand.
How is GlycoMarine made?
GlycoMarine is a proprietary marine glycogen complex, extracted from New Zealand green lipped mussel. The mussels are harvested exclusively from the Coromandel Coast when they reach their peak at around 18 months of age. A liquid extract is obtained through a proprietary hydro-extraction process; the extract is snap-frozen and freeze-dried, producing the highest quality bioactive compound.