HEART POINTS TO IMPROVE IN 2017
We are pleased to tell you we will offer a new and improved loyalty program in 2017. During the transition, new Heart Points will stop accumulating on December 31. Don’t worry – you’ll have six months to use your remaining Heart Points balance (until June 30) and our consultants will be happy to help you.
Res-Q Heart Points Rewards Program - Get Healthy and Save Money
How to Earn Heart Points
Get rewarded each time you log in to your account and shop with us. We’ll also reward you for your product reviews.
Buy & Review
- Purchases – Earn 1 Heart Point for every product dollar you spend. Some exceptions apply.
- Product Review – Earn 25 Heart Points for submitting a product review (one review per product9)
Use Your Online Account
- Sign up for Email – Earn 20 Heart Points when you sign up for email or newsletter (one time only). Requires account creation.
- Birthday – Earn 25 Heart Points on your birthday (once per year). Be sure to include your birthday in your account profile.
How to Spend Heart Points
Using your reward points is easy! When you check out, you'll see your available heart points displayed in your shopping cart. You can select the number of points you'd like to redeem against your purchase. You can choose to use some, none, or all of your points when ordering. Some exceptions apply.
STEP 1 - LOG IN TO YOUR ACCOUNT
Click on the “Login” link at the top of any page. Enter your email address and password to log in.
STEP 2 – ADD PRODUCTS TO YOUR CART
Add one or more products to your shopping cart. There is no maximum.
STEP 3 – REDEEM YOUR POINTS
In your shopping cart, look for the “Spend your points” slider beneath your cart items. To redeem your points for a discount, just move the slider left or right. Your savings will automatically be calculated and displayed in your cart total.
There is no minimum purchase and there is no maximum limit on how many points you can redeem in a single purchase. It's our way of making your shopping experience with us a little more enjoyable!
How to Check Heart Points
You can check your Res-Q Heart Points earnings and spendings summary at any time. Just log in to your customer account and then click the My Points and Rewards link in the left column.
Additional Terms and Conditions
- Res-Q Heart Points are not transferable between people or accounts.
- Res-Q Heart Points have no cash value and are only eligible for product credits.
- In order to be eligible to earn and spend points, you must have a registered account and be logged in when you place an order. If you are a new customer, you can create a new account before placing your order. Checking out as a “guest” does not qualify as a “registered” account and not points can be earned or spent. Purchases as a guest are not eligible for the Heart Points Rewards program. You cannot earn or spend points on orders placed as a “guest”.
- Medical practitioner, wholesale, aid and employee orders are not eligible to earn Heart Points Rewards.
- If you return purchased products, applicable credits and points will be deducted from your account.
- The Res-Q Heart Points Rewards Program is effective as of October 28, 2014. No points will be rewarded for purchases prior to this date.
- Res-Q Heart Points can only be earned by customers who have a valid registered account with Res-Q. Online accounts must have a legitimate email address and password. Customers ordering by phone can earn Heart Points but need to register an account with an email address and password. If you order by phone, please give the Customer Service Representative the same email address each time you call to ensure that all your points will be applied to the correct account. Res-Q Heart Points can not be transferred between accounts, so always be sure to use the same account when ordering.
- Res-Q reserves the right to terminate, replace or modify the Res-Q Heart Points Rewards Program at any time. Res-Q also reserves the right to revoke heart points that have been rewarded if we feel the participant has tried to abuse the program in any way.
- When submitting a product review, your review must meet the following criteria in order to be eligible to earn points: A. All fields must be complete; B. An honest paragraph about the product must be included. We cannot accept duplicate reviews or poorly written reviews. The reviews may be positive, neutral or negative. We reserve the right to deny rewards for any review.
- Res-Q Heart Points not used within one year of being earned will be eliminated from your account and no longer eligible for use.
- Res-Q Heart Points are earned on product sales. No points will be earned for shipping fees.
- Res-Q Heart Points cannot be earned or redeemed on Auto Shipment orders.
- Res-Q Heart Points may be disqualified from being used with some coupons or other promotions as specified by Res-Q.