"GlycoMarine is a natural alternative to taking a traditional NSAID. It helps fight inflammation without any of the side effects of the traditional NSAIDS. It is safe to take with other medications. My patients have reported excellent pain relief with GlycoMarine. I recommend it to all of my patients with pain from arthritis or other orthopaedic conditions."
–Dr. Eric Lebby, MD
Comments above are the opinion of the doctor quoted and may not be typical; results vary.
Buy this convenient three-month supply of GlycoMarine at the discounted Value Pack price now.
SATISFACTION MONEY-BACK GUARANTEE
If you are not completely satisfied with your GlycoMarine Value 3-Pack simply return it within 60 days of purchase and we will refund your product purchase.
*These statements have not been evaluated by the Food and Drug Administration. This product is not intended to diagnose, treat, cure or prevent any disease. It is recommended that a physician be consulted before taking any supplements. Results not typical and may vary.
- Winter CA, Risley EA & Nuss GW, Carrageenin Induced Oedema in Hind Paw of the Rat as an Assay for Anti-inflammatory Drugs. Proc Soc Exp Biol Med 111:544-547 (1962).
- Ormrod DJ & Miller TE, Assessment of Anti-inflammatory Agents Using 1251 Labeled Human Serum Albumin to Quantify Footpad Oedema Volume in the Rat. Pharm Res, 8: 1270-1273 (1991).
- Gibson RG, Gibson SLM, Conway V & Chappell D. Perna Canalliculus in the treatment of Arthritis. The Practitioner, 224, 995-999, (1980)
- Rainsford KD & Whitehouse MW. Gastro-protective and Anti-inflammatory Properties of Green Lipped Mussel. (Perna canaliculus) Preparation. Arzneim-Forsch. /Drug Research, 30(11), 2128-2132, (1980).
- Miller TE & Ormrod D. The Anti-inflammatory Activity of Perna Canaliculus (NZ green lipped mussel). New Zealand Medical Journal, 667, 187-193 (1980).
- Couch RAF, Ormrod DJ, Miller TE & Watkins WB. Anti-inflammatory Activity in Fractionated Extracts of the Green-Lipped Mussel. New Zealand Medical Journal, 720, 803-806 (1982).
- Miller TE & Wu H. In Vivo Evidence for Prostaglandin Inhibitory Activity in New Zealand Green-Lipped Mussel Extract. New Zealand Medical Journal, 755, 355-357 (1984).
- Billard H. Extract of Perna Canaliculus (New Zealand Green-Lipped Mussel) in Rheumatology. La Gazette Medicale, 92(7), 1-5, 1985.
- Audeval B & Bouchacourt P. Double blind, placebo controlled study of the Mussel Perna Canaliculus (New Zealand Green-Lipped Mussel) in Gonarthritis (arthritis of the knee). La Gazette Medicale, 93 (38), 1986.
- Kosuge T, Tsuji K, Ishida H & Yamaguchi T. Isolation of an Anti-histamine Substance from Green-Lipped Mussel (Perna Canaliculus). Chem. Pharm. Bull, 34, 4825-4828, 1986.
- Miller TE, Dodd J., Ormrod D & Geddes R. Anti-inflammatory Activity of Glycogen Extracted from Perna canaliculus (NZ Green-Lipped Mussel). Agents and actions, 38, C139-C142, 1993.
- Ormrod DJ, Dodd JR, Geddes R & Miller TE. Demonstration and Characterization of anti-inflammatory activity in a carbohydrate (glycogen) extract of the New Zealand green-lipped mussel (Perna canaliculus). Proceedings of the 6th International Congress of the European Association for Veterinary Pharmacology and Therapeutics, Blackwell Scientific Publications, p160, 1994.
- Ingredients & Use
To improve joint mobility, take 2 capsules daily with water. To accelerate product benefits, intake may be increased to 4 capsules daily.
Great! Review by Barb
Annapolis, MD; Age: 60-74
Quality Price Value
I was using an over the counter joint supplement upon the recommendation of my doctor. Switched to GlycoMarine and have been thrilled with my results. No more knee pain when I walk up the stairs!!
(Posted on 5/14/2015)
Results are the opinion of the reviewer and may not be typical.
Write Your Own Review
- Great! Review by Barb